Why Chris Christie?
Because he fights for what really matters.
- Corruption: As U.S. Attorney, Christie won 130 political corruption cases in New Jersey and across the globe.
- Taxes: As governor, he vetoed more tax hikes than any governor in American history, repealing the estate tax and capping property taxes.
- Crime: Gov. Christie’s efforts overhauling the Camden Police Department, led to a significant reduction in crime in what was once the most dangerous city in America - the murder rate has dropped by 74%.
- Children: Gov. Christie successfully tracked down and prosecuted child traffickers and pornographers.
- Opioid Crisis: Gov. Christie led national commission to strengthen federal response to drug addiction and the opioid crisis
- A Conservative Winner: Chris Christie is the only candidate who’s won again and again as pro-life governor in a Deep Blue state.